plasmacam table extension kit

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
north shore fab
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

plasmacam table extension kit

Post by north shore fab »

im in the early stages of designing longer rails for my pcam to at least 4x10. i might make it 11 feet so i can load in the 10 ft space and have the gantry out of the way. i am going to build a water table with slats instead of the current grid setup.

my question is would any one be interested in having a kit to extend the table to 4x8 or larger? i think the replacement rails are over priced and theres a shop down the street with cnc laser and cnc brake that could make those rails no problem.

my idea is to split the table in half, by taking the end near the controller and just moving it down about 6 feet and and filling the void with the some bent angle that can bolt right up to the 45 degree piece that is already there. the other end will have a 45 and butt right up to what was the old end of the table.

let me know your thoughts, comments, concerns. ive seen many people that have wanted this so if i can get a few people on board it will drive the price way down so this place isnt making just one set.

Tim Yuhas
North Shore Fabrication

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”