Going to give it another go

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Going to give it another go

Post by Joe Jones »

With all of this pandemic B.S. and the election fraud that gave is President Harris (just wait...) I have not paid any attention to my tables for many, many months.

Now that some of the TTD's are out of the way, I will return to Kentucky to give it a go once again.

I have enjoyed the online training sessions that some owners have received over the past few months. I've mad a few videos and I am working on other interests as well. Hopefully I will once again ENJOY working with my plasma table and router table, as I begin to create new things to sell, probably online or at craft fairs, etc.

We didn't have much of a winter. "Global warming?" Doubtful. At least not caused by humans. The weather should be good enough to work in the shops soon, rather than waiting for late March or April before temperatures are tolerable.

I hope you ALL have a better 2021. 2020 sucked!

Joe
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Going to give it another go

Post by rdj357 »

Our business has thrived during the absolutely real mishandled pandemic. We did great during the US election which had very little and certainly not widespread fraud in which President Joe Biden was duly elected and inaugurated.

We enjoy working with our plasma tables, lasers, and printers and have had a great time teaching at a couple socially distanced, responsible workshops and look forward to getting back in the classroom again soon.

Welcome back, here's to a happy and prosperous 2021 for all of us even if we believe or think differently.

- Robert
Joe Jones

Re: Going to give it another go

Post by Joe Jones »

Not going into politics here Robert, but your reply is completely unsurprising.

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”