Ohmic sensor clip Hypertherm 45XP DHC2

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
DXF
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Ohmic sensor clip Hypertherm 45XP DHC2

Post by DXF »

I used 22 gauge stainless steel and a stainless steel hose clamp to make this.

Dave Hanks

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Ohmic sensor clip Hypertherm 45XP DHC2

Post by weldguy »

Nice job, looks pro!
DXF

Post by DXF »

weldguy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:08 am Nice job, looks pro!
Thanks, after over 55 years of working with metal you're bound to learn something. I hope it works. Just now started learning DesignEdge software and so far I love it!

Dave Hanks
see&see
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by see&see »

Very nice clip idea and looks good.. That ohmic cap is hard to find locally and if you ever needed one in a hurry that's a great solution..

Yeah, us old guys can still get things done with the new CNC methods.. I'm 76 years old myself and been in metal since I was 18.. I often think if I could have just shown this stuff were using to the old boys that taught me how to cut and weld they would have never believed or imagined the processes we use now..
You marry into the PlasmaCam family and must accept the fact your software and hardware are proprietary. It's a for better or for worse engagement with overwhelming security. PlasmaCam controls the computer, table, hardware to their advantage IMO. :x
DXF

Post by DXF »

see&see wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:26 pm Very nice clip idea and looks good.. That ohmic cap is hard to find locally and if you ever needed one in a hurry that's a great solution..

Yeah, us old guys can still get things done with the new CNC methods.. I'm 76 years old myself and been in metal since I was 18.. I often think if I could have just shown this stuff were using to the old boys that taught me how to cut and weld they would have never believed or imagined the processes we use now..
I have watched machining go from cam operated micro switches to punch tapes and then CNC machines as a Journeyman Tool & Die Maker in a major manufacturing environment. The progress is amazing and enables the average person to own and operate CNC machines in their own garage.

Dave Hanks

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”