Put in test mode and it will not move

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
SCHRAMM
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Put in test mode and it will not move

Post by SCHRAMM »

Set the plasmacam table up on level floor both directions read between the bubble, the 4 corners read 100% square.
Hooked up the tables computer but NOT the main computer and I ran a test on it. I hear the trip on the motor and
the switch as well but it does not move in test mode. it just sits there. Do I need the computer hooked up? Also
the parts seem a little tough to move manually. Everything is hooked up correctly but it still does not move. I cannot
imagine that I need the computer hooked up. If so I have to wait til monday as he did not give me his password to
get onto the computer.
Beginning to feel comfort in the fact that I wrote him a check and there is no way it will clear before Monday.
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Put in test mode and it will not move

Post by rdj357 »

Yes you must hook up the computer and initialize the machine for anything to work.
SCHRAMM
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by SCHRAMM »

Thanks I did that and now everything seems to work. How do I learn the software? Is the info on the software in the manual? If so great I should have that on Tuesday
rdj357

Post by rdj357 »

Yessir, that's Chapter 6.
PlasmaMac
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by PlasmaMac »

Plasmacam has a really great owners community that is a fantastic resource for all plasmacam owners ( https://owners-community.com/) Their tech team also really great to work with if you ever need to talk some on in person.

Good Luck, Brother!

JAG

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”