Total Idiotic Screw Up

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Thumper
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Total Idiotic Screw Up

Post by Thumper »

My co helper hit the factory reset button loosing all of my settings and then informed me he used the pad all the info was recorded on for a scratch pad last week and had thrown in away :oops: so now I'm back to square one on everything. If anyone is interested in helping a brother out feel free to pm me you dhc2 settings you use to give me a starting point. I've spent years fine tuning my table and settings and now I'm back to square one. I'm so PO'd at him and myself for not saving my settings in a different place. I've tinkered all afternoon but I'm no where close to being where I was. FYI the factory reset settings SUCK lol and the settings in the manual are not much better.., I had it purring like a kitten but now I wouldn't sell a fart box off of it now :shock: I'm planning to call PC Monday but I have a ton of stuff I need to get done and I'm picky about my cuts.. Help a brother out or sit back and laugh :ugeek: at my stupidity!!!

FYI save your info in more than one place!!!!
CNCCAJUN
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Total Idiotic Screw Up

Post by CNCCAJUN »

Before you panic loie crazy. Most settings in software go to a file of sorts.

Make sure PlasmaCAM does not simply create another and your old file is sitting there with some sort of BACK extension.

Did you post this in the PlasmaCAM forum also?

Sorry to hear of your problems, just thought there may be a chance to recover.

Also I would PM Jim Colt . . . he is very knowledgeable when it comes to PlasmaCAM.

Steve
Smiling Gator Metal Works, LLC
Dynatorch 4X4 XLS
PowerMAX 85
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”