Hypertherm torch stick help

Hypertherm Plasma Cutter discussion forum.
SCHIDTHEAD
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Hypertherm torch stick help

Post by SCHIDTHEAD »

Months back one of my shop guys disconected my machine torch on my ThermalDyn Cutmaster 81 melted the lead with a hot drop and shorted my torch out--more to repair than a new plasma. So I traded an AR-15 for a near new Hypertherm 1100 from a buddy and being that I didn't want to have the same scenario happen again I let him keep his hand torch and bought a smaller machine for hand cutting. While searching JAXED.com which searches craigslist nation wide instead of just city by city, I found a feller in Oregon who had a Hypertherm machine stick for sale. He told me it came off of a HT1250 and said it was a HT PAC135M for $485 with shipping. BING BANG BOOM here it is at my shop and now I stand here schratching my head...it doesn't match the quick connect plug into my 1100--WTF did I just buy??? I believe its a T100M for a HT 1650 or maybe an older 1250 and I'm back to square 1. Or, can this be adapted by an aftermarket adapter to my 1100? Also I have a Thermal Dynamics SL100 machine head has about 20 hours of cutting on it with a 25' lead--purchased new from AirGas and and a Thermal Dynamics SL100 hand torch 25'er (not the damaged one but one I bought used from AirGas before I found the box too expensive to repair) and am once again looking for a machine head to fit my HT1100 or a solution to the HT head I just received.

Anybody want to do some bartering, trading or good 'ol cash for any of these torches for a HT PAC135M? As you can see I am out quite a bit in torch heads...
Attachments
HT100 plug
HT100 plug
HT T100M???
HT T100M???
Thermal Dyn SL100 hand torch
Thermal Dyn SL100 hand torch
Thermal Dynamics SL100M
Thermal Dynamics SL100M
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."--Thomas Paine 1776

Return to “Hypertherm Plasma Cutters”