Free Files

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
JoshMilner
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Free Files

Post by JoshMilner »

I needed to contribute as all I have been doing is borrowing. I would encourage others to do the same even if you feel your designs are not up to par, it helps to see what others have done and having different versions of similar items that might appeal to a different client base. did them all as PDF so hopefully, that works for most?
Superbowl, Patriots, Football, *I don't own the rights sell at your own risk just sharing for fans

Drinking, Beer,

Hearts, V-day,

heart.pdf
5 o clock.pdf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Free Files

Post by weldguy »

Thanks for sharing, great post!
Rex
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Rex »

THANKS
plasmacam 4x8 with DHC2 with Design Edge
Hypertherm 65
jamesdhatch
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by jamesdhatch »

is that cut & mounted on something so the Os and eyes of the e are stuck on the backer on the 5 O'Clock sign? If it were going to be a standalone sign/art piece we'd need to bridge them so the centers don't fall out when the rest of the letter does. Cool design though. :-)
sbest1
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by sbest1 »

Nice. Thanks for sharing
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

jamesdhatch wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:38 pm is that cut & mounted on something so the Os and eyes of the e are stuck on the backer on the 5 O'Clock sign? If it were going to be a standalone sign/art piece we'd need to bridge them so the centers don't fall out when the rest of the letter does. Cool design though. :-)
Like many of the files that are posted on here you must do a little work on them to make them the way you want the finished piece to look. Just as it is it could be engraved or milled into a solid piece. For a plasma cut partit could be two layers no problem, ut as a one layer part you would need to bridge it in several places. This file gives a great place to start a project and from their you just need to make it your own.
By the way, THANKS for the file and a new idea to add to my idea box. :D :D :D

Larry
jamesdhatch
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by jamesdhatch »

Milling it out of a single piece would be awesome.

Not a big deal to make it plasma-ready (I do a lot of laser work and it's the same thing). Bridging letters isn't a big deal - easy enough to do but I'm surprised when people forget or don't know. It's probably a good topic for a YouTube video :-) But when you're new to CNC, it's something that's easy to overlook as you may only have been exposed to print before.

I cover some topics like that in the classes I teach that the local Makerspace - negative space and clipping paths as things that always catch newbies by surprise.

There are some incredibly designers here (I'm a mechanic - I can tweak things and alter designs but Michelangelo I'm not :) ) Some of the guys here are incredible. I have a couple of sons who do similar work and it just makes me wonder if the UPS man was involved because they surely didn't get the artistic skills from me :D

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”