It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:31 am

1,200 files for $250 - Robin Hill Machine DXF Design

DXF Art Sharing Forum is for sharing dxf, plt, or any other vector file for plasma cutting. Browse what others have posted or post some DXF art files of your own.
RobinHillMachine

1,200 files for $250 - Robin Hill Machine DXF Design

Postby RobinHillMachine » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:45 am

Julie from Robin Hill Machine here!

I'm selling 1,200 + designs for $250. I am offering a USB too for $265. It's 1GB of pure cutting files.

https://robinhillmachine.com/Bundle-Laser-AND-Plasma

So why 1,200 +? There's closer to 1,300 files in the set. As I have a laser and plotter, about 50-75 of them are designed for laser engraving. They can be adjusted for plasma though with a few bridges. I thought it was easier to just say "1,200 +" rather than count it exactly.

What's in the package? Lots of stuff! Deer, fish, elk, cars, cars, and cars. Lots of cars. Tractors, heavy equipment, pretty girlie stuff, birds, flags, welcome signs... This package is pretty much everything I drew in the last 3 years. The custom files are not included though! I know you saw that really cool 36" 4 layer badge I designed for some other guy 2 years ago. No, that's not in the set. Bad for you, good for the other guy.

Are they cut ready? For "legal" purposes I'm going to say no, nothing is cut ready. But I have a plasma table and have cut most of them. "Cut ready" depends on what size you plan to cut it and your minimum spacing. To avoid the "you said these are cut ready and I just cut this at 2". It doesn't work! I just got my table yesterday" kinda complaints, I'm saying everything is NOT cut ready. If you can download files from Plasma Spider and alter them to work for your table, you can work with this set.

Show me the NODES? I'm known for my clean cutting nodes. My nodes are so pretty and smooth. I often get asked how I make files cut so well. I take the time to clean the nodes, polish up the curves, and make it right.

How are the files set up? In big groups! I polled a bunch of experience plasma guys and girls with "imagine you buy my package and open the files for the first time. It's set up perfectly for you. What do you see?" Everyone said "put like designs all together in one file." People don't like having to open 45 deer files to find the one they want. With my set you open 1 deer file. There are 40 some deer designs in there. Each design is sized to 10". Copy and paste it into a new window, adjust as needed for the size you want to cut it. You don't have to open deer1, nope, not it. Deer2? Nope.... Deer 37. Finally the one I was looking for. Just open deer. Zoom in. Find it. Copy and paste. Save as DXF or SVG in a new window. Easy peese lemon squeezy.

What about laser files? I have a CNC plasma table, a CO2 laser, and a toy plotter that some people call a Cricut. For each design set, there's a laser and plasma version. Plasma contains open cut paths that we need. I then offset the open paths so you can laser them or cut from vinyl. I like being able to use files for all 3 cutting systems. It's easiest to design for CNC plasma then offset for laser. I don't use my Cricut much but the laser files work for it too.

Some files were designed just for laser though. You'll spot them if you've been playing with a table for a while. They contain drop outs and tight spacing. The good news is there aren't many of them. Hubby built the plasma table 3 years ago. The laser and plotter are less than a year old. And if you know your nodes, just add a few bridges, move some nodes, and you'll be fine. I don't know how many exactly were designed for laser but less than 100. Maybe 50 of them. No worries.

I'm rambling. Ask questions, I'll answer them.

Visit https://robinhillmachine.com/Bundle-Laser-AND-Plasma to check it all out. I have pictures, counts, descriptions, and all that.

You can get small sets if you want. The best is just to get the big set for $250 and be done with it. The small sets are priced around $1/design. If you get the big set it's $0.20 per design.

It's a tax write off and you should make your money back off of it after you sell about 5 things from it.

So check it out, ask questions, and I'll be around to answer them.

Thanks, Julie

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

Julie's the name, DXF is the game. http://robinhillmachine.com

RobinHillMachine

Re: 1,200 files for $250 - Robin Hill Machine DXF Design

Postby RobinHillMachine » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 am

After a month of 16-18 hour days putting the big package together, I finally I have time to do what I love.

The DXF, PLT, and SVG are in the zipped folder. Designed to cut at 18"x10.8" on the one with the "cowboys welcome" text. 14"x10.8" on the horse head without text. I used 0.15" minimum spacing.

This is a new file I just finished and it's not in the big set. There are over 1,200 in the big set though. http://robinhillmachine.com

Happy cutting, Julie
[attachment=0]HorseHead332Proof.jpg[/attachment]

Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

Vanquish

Postby Vanquish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:45 am

I got these files today. Wow there is alot of high quality stuff. I was very impressed. If your thinking about it. I would say get it. You wont be disappointed

rdj357
Elite Contributing Member

Postby rdj357 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:14 am

Julie is one of the best designers that I know and that's exactly why I recommended her files in the PlasmCAM class. I know she appreciates the review and as I consider her a friend, I do as well. Thanks Craig!
Robert Johnson
----- PlasmaCam 5x10 Table -----
FourNinety Creations & Learn PC, LLC

Learn Plasmacam Website
Learn Plasmacam on Facebook
Learn Plasmacam on YouTube

RobinHillMachine

Postby RobinHillMachine » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:20 pm

Thank you so much, Vanquish! I hold my breath when an order comes in because I worry "what if they don't like them?" I just started selling the big set so I really appreciate the feedback. There's some cool ones in there. My favorites are the deer and bear panels. I live in PA and my closest neighbors are the deer, bears, and turkeys in my yard. I like drawing them. Some of those panels are ones I drew for when my husband redoes our deck one of these years.

I really hope you enjoy the set, find it very useful, and make your money back quickly. There's such a wide variety of designs so you should be covered for most of your customer bases.

And Robert, you know you're my boo. (I don't really know what being someone's "boo" means but my kids say it and I think it's a good thing)

allan101

Postby allan101 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 am

These files cut clean, quality drawing by someone that knows how to do it right the 1 st time. Well done

RobinHillMachine

Postby RobinHillMachine » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:07 am

Thank you, Allan101! I appreciate the feedback. I take pride in my nodes.

As Halloween is nearly upon us I am adding a Nightmare file to this thread. I know, I'm sneaky. Embedding files in my post.

It's designed to cut at 24". Enjoy!

Nightmare24.svg

Nightmare24.dxf

RobinHillMachine

Postby RobinHillMachine » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:47 am

A few more new files for Halloween. Annabell the doll from the movie the Conjuring, Clown from It!, and Twisty the clown from American Horror Story - Freak Show.

I just drew them up and didn't size and space them to cut at any particular size. Enjoy!

These files aren't part of the big package either.

[attachment=1]HorrorMovies.jpg[/attachment]

Return to “DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum”