Plasmacam Samson 5x10

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
skuberski00
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Plasmacam Samson 5x10

Post by skuberski00 »

I have a 5x10 plasmacam table, looking to sell. It has the tubing roll cutting, etching, and router attachments with it. I have used the etching attachment, the roller and router attachments have never been used, brand new. The grates have been used only on one side, I am guessing could flip and use the other side as new. Currently have a Hypertherm Powermax 45 hooked up to it. Trying to sell the table and all attachments, plasma cutter and computer are not included in price. I don't have any art discs, but do have all my current drawings that could be included also. I have extra parts for the table also, bought new rails, belts, etc that would be included. Asking $10K for the table and attachments, plasma cutter and computer would be extra. Also would like input from Plasmacam, what it would take to forward over the seat license. I am located in Indiana, about 30 mins south of Indianapolis. If interested please reach out to me at skuberski00@gmail.com. Mods, if this isn't allowed in this forum, please let me know.

Thank you
Steve Kuberski
Attachments
Table5.jpg
Table4.jpg
Table3.jpg
Table2.jpg
Table1.jpg
Data Plate.jpg
Control Box.jpg
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Plasmacam Samson 5x10

Post by adbuch »

The software license for your original seat plus any of the software upgrades you purchased is tied to the table. So when you fill out the transfer of ownership form (available from Plasmacam) and the new owner submits this form to Plasmacam for approval, after the transfer is approved the new owner will own the seat license, table, and any accessories such as tube cutter. This will also allow the new owner to receive technical assistance from Plasmacam and to purchase replacement parts for the table/controller.

I think you will have better luck selling your table if you include the computer and plasma cutter so it is more of a "turn-key" system that the new owner can immediately start using. For a local sale - which I suspect will most likely be the case, consider offering some technical assistance/training as part of the package to help push forward the sale. Unless the buyer has already owned or used a PlasmaCam table and is familiar with using DesignEdge and the settings, this offer of "training" would be a huge bonus for the buyer.

David
bafortin
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by bafortin »

Did you sale this table? If not, I might be interested. Let me know. Thanks
Boyd F
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Joe Jones »

Watch eBay and Craigslist. Samson 510 tables pop up for sale now and then.

People think you can only search your LOCAL area for Craigslist, but they do offer a link that lets you search ALL OF CRAIGSLIST at once!

https://searchcraigslist.org/

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Joe Jones wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:06 am Watch eBay and Craigslist. Samson 510 tables pop up for sale now and then.

People think you can only search your LOCAL area for Craigslist, but they do offer a link that lets you search ALL OF CRAIGSLIST at once!

https://searchcraigslist.org/

Joe

:Like :Like :Like
LaserZX
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by LaserZX »

What does Plasma Cam charge for owner transfer and any other costs
mdwalker
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by mdwalker »

LaserZX wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:36 am What does Plasma Cam charge for owner transfer and any other costs
$998 :HaHa
Danny Walker
Walker Manufacturing
Tishomingo, Oklahoma USA
www.walkermfg.net
LaserZX
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by LaserZX »

ouch no reason to call them lol will travel a different road
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

LaserZX wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:36 am What does Plasma Cam charge for owner transfer and any other costs
He was JOKING!

There is no charge to transfer ownership of a Samson 510 table or a PlasmaCam table into your name. You simply get the TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP form, and have the seller and the buyer sign it, and send it to them. The table will be transferred into your name, along with whatever software upgrades were purchased for THAT DesignEdge license by the original owner. I believe the Samson 510 is an excellent choice, if only for the DesignEdge software license that comes with it.

WARNING! Make sure the seller does not OWE MONEY to PlasmaCam for the table you are buying, or they will come after YOU to collect the balance due.

Joe

Last edited by Joe Jones on Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

LaserZX
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by LaserZX »

Thanks alot I need the cable and software I don't it works at this time I am not scared to call them now. It has the height adjustment I believe it also has Design edge software
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

LaserZX wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:04 pm Thanks alot I need the cable and software I don't it works at this time I am not scared to call them now. It has the height adjustment I believe it also has Design edge software
If your plasma machine is a Hypertherm unit equipped with the PCP port I BELIEVE you can buy the cable from Robert Johnson.

Joe

Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
12 Lasers

adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Plasmacam does not charge anything for transfer of ownership. It is free. Once you become the registered owner, you will have access to the Plasmacam Owner's Community forum where you can see pricing and order software upgrades or replacement parts.
David
plasmacam parts 1.jpg
plasmacam parts 2.jpg
plasmacam parts 3.jpg
plasmacam parts 4.jpg
plasmacam parts 5.jpg

Return to “Classified Ads”