It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:13 pm

Any Interest in a Baileigh TN-250 Tubing Notcher and JD2 model 3 die?

Looking to buy or sell cnc plasma cutters, plasma cutters, or plasma cutting related equipment? Post your wanted to buy or sell ad in this forum.
Nacs Fab
Elite Contributing Member
Elite Contributing Member

Any Interest in a Baileigh TN-250 Tubing Notcher and JD2 model 3 die?

Postby Nacs Fab » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:36 pm

I have a Baileigh TN-250 Notcher with 2 cage's worth of work on it, plus one bumper. It is like new, in great shape. These sell for $795 and I would ask $600 plus shipping for it since its in such great shape.

I also have a JD2 Model 3 Bender die - 1-5/8" tube diameter with 5.50" CLR bend radius - 180° Die. Never used and always stored inside my fab cabinet. This Die sells for $320 and I would take $275 for it - plus shipping. This Die would be used for NHRA Cagework for Cert.

The above die can be used with this design from I Lean (thank you Brother) so you could build your own Tube Bender for the use of this die. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7931

Both items would require shipping if you are outside of my area here in Columbia, MO 65202. I would crate them up and ship at your cost - I will provide the best pricing for shipping as I can find as well as I'll not charge for crating, and we will agree on the shipping price prior to payment. I do accept Paypal. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in either item. I will provide photos asap, on this ad.

Thank you!
Shop Droids Plasmabot 3.0 DIY 4x8 with water table
G540 with LCTHC by candcnc
Hypertherm 1250 with Duramax Torch Upgrade
all built... by me...

Return to “Classified Ads”