Plasmacam For Sale

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
mekanic13
Elite Contributing Member

Plasmacam For Sale

Post by mekanic13 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:50 am

I have a DHC plasmacam for sale. I updated the software about a year ago. Cutting grates have been replaced and have only been used on one side. I currently use a down draft set up and the exhaust fan would be included. I replaced the Z axis motor about three years ago. The plasma cutter is a Hypertherm powermax 1000 and I replaced the torch head a couple years ago. The set up comes with the pc and monitor as well as some torch consumables, any steel I have left and a boat load of cut files I have accumulated over the years. Everything works as it should, just don't have the time for it anymore. I'm asking $5000.00 for everything. I'm located in Yorkville, Il. My email is mkrobinson10@comcast.net.

adbuch

Re: Plasmacam For Sale

Post by adbuch » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:54 am

Perhaps post photos of your table, cutter, etc.
Thanks,
David

Glstiles

Post by Glstiles » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:44 pm

mekanic13 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:50 am
I have a DHC plasmacam for sale. I updated the software about a year ago. Cutting grates have been replaced and have only been used on one side. I currently use a down draft set up and the exhaust fan would be included. I replaced the Z axis motor about three years ago. The plasma cutter is a Hypertherm powermax 1000 and I replaced the torch head a couple years ago. The set up comes with the pc and monitor as well as some torch consumables, any steel I have left and a boat load of cut files I have accumulated over the years. Everything works as it should, just don't have the time for it anymore. I'm asking $5000.00 for everything. I'm located in Yorkville, Il. My email is mkrobinson10@comcast.net.
Still available?

adbuch

Post by adbuch » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:24 am

I would recommend contacting him directly via email.
David

mkrobinson10@comcast.net

Return to “Classified Ads”

Industry Pros use FastCut CNC