Wanted! Used CNC Plasma Table

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
mainemetalman

Wanted! Used CNC Plasma Table

Post by mainemetalman » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Looking for a good quality working plasma table. Im located in Maine and willing to travel in New England to pick one up. Also would be interested in a Hypertherm powermax 45xp. Have cash in hand waiting. Thanks!

jkruse715

Re: Wanted! Used CNC Plasma Table

Post by jkruse715 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:34 pm

I have the following for sale. My wife fell ill in May and passed away in September so am getting out of this business. I need to sell and close down the workshop by Dec 31st. I k now you said you were in Maine, and I'm located in the Colorado Springs area; but I thought I'd put it out there.
Complete, Turn-Key CNC plasma cutting system. System includes a ShopSabre 4x8 water table; Hypertherm Powermax 45XP plasma cutter with 25-foot lead; Sidekick router package for wood cutting; computer systems; 2 sets of EnRoute Fabrication CAD/CAM Plasma Software as well as V-Carve router software; Kobalt 80-gallon air compressor; air plumbing; water and particulate filters; 30-foot air hose; all manuals; and extra consumables. System has seen light use, fine-cut consumables only, I only cut 20 ga metal for metal art signs. System was purchased new in 2017; didn't start operating until February 2018, as we did 45 shows in 2017 and were on the road continuously. Minimal hours. Buyer will need to pick up and move - serious inquiries only, please. Asking $24K OBO.

turboc56

Post by turboc56 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:19 pm

I would like more info, maybe we can talk.
I'am new to the forum,
It will not let me message direct.

mmmetal

Post by mmmetal » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:25 am

If your still looking, I have a 4x8 Trucut table with Hypertherm powermax 45 complete setup.
Located in upstate South Carolina. Call me if interested and I will give you more specifics.
864-520-3181

Return to “Classified Ads”

Easyscriber engrave attachment for Hypertherm plasma cutters.