CTfp:: wake up client board does not respond

Mach3 and Mach4 questions, tips and topics can be posted here
ggeh
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

CTfp:: wake up client board does not respond

Post by ggeh »

Every thing was working great until I installed netgear wifi usb mini adapter. When I open MACH3 I get this message;CTfp:: wake up client board does not respond; I removed the netgear program and I still get the same message in MACH3.The netgear caused a conflict somewhere but I don't know what to look for or what to do. any thoughts on what I need to do? Thanks Gary
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: CTfp:: wake up client board does not respond

Post by acourtjester »

Have you tried to go to the control panel and then remove program and find that line with netgear and uninstall it??
In Mach you may go to plug in control and see if you can uncheck it there.
Another thing is go to the back up folder(xmibackups) in the Mach folder and find the next to last date change and copy that to the Mach folder. The last one is when you added the net gear, you may need to change the view to detail to see the dates and time of changes.
The file name will be like Plasma.xb53 you will need to rename it to what the name for the xmil file is in the Mach folder I think it is like plasma with file type XML Document. All else fails just download Mach and install it be sure you have your license saved (Mach1Lic.dat) copy it to the Mach folder after you have installed Mach.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

YEA what acourtjester said. He has answers to question that would stump some of the most tech savy people. In reading through this forum for the last year I have learned a lot from his answers and some of them just went over my head. LOL Keep sharing acourtjester, it makes me and smarter person, if that's possible.

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
ggeh

Post by ggeh »

Thanks acourtjester its great to know that understands this stuff. I just starting to be able to use bobcad, sheetcam, and mach3. I bought my 4x4 plasma table from bullyear. I use to cut stuf out with a gas torch and a hand grinder, what a great machine. I did what you said in the control panel and removed netgear and the i unpluged all my usbs and ethernet connecter. I rebooted i then plugged in the cnc board and it worked. Thank you very much you saved my day.
Thanks Gary
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Thanks for the reply, Happy to help, Just another guy on Plasma spider, I have been helped many times too. :D :D
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
ggeh

Post by ggeh »

:D I'm reading what I posted and see I have missing and misspelled words. I was excited to get my table back and typing on my ipod. Thanks again

Thanks acourtjester its great to know that there is someone who understands this stuff. I'm just starting to be able to use bobcad, sheetcam, and mach3. I purchased my 4x4 plasma table from Matt at bulltear. Before I purchased my plasma table I cut projects out with a gas torch and a hand grinder, what a great machine. I did what you said in the control panel and removed netgear and the I unpluged all my usbs and ethernet connecters. I rebooted and then plugged in the cnc board and it worked. Thank you very much you saved my day.
Thanks Gary

Return to “Mach3 & Mach4 CNC”