Gray Table display dro

Mach3 and Mach4 questions, tips and topics can be posted here
Largemouthlou
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Gray Table display dro

Post by Largemouthlou »

Okay, been up and running with the new to me electronics, I upgraded from a older Blade runner with the exterior thc card. I now have the ESP2 Blade runner DTHC2. Computer came with it. I wiped out the old mach install and reinstalled mach from the actual mach website and then up graded on Toms site. It installed 2 short cuts one is Blade runner DTCH2 plasma when opened it says version X.X I set this one up with all motor tuning and have everything including feather touch working correctly (thanks to everyone that helped when I stumbled)

Only problem seems to be is the table display dro is gray and not black, my jobs show up in a white square and only show the actual lines when I run the cursor over it. Is there a easy way to turn the screen back to black so it displays the cutting procedure?

The second short cut says Bladerunner AIO DTHC2 plasma revision 15. this one has a black screen but won't fire the torch. I haven't even looked at why yet cause the other is cutting for me fine and I'm way behind..

Sorry for the Long winded question.
As always thanks in advance..
1250 hypertherm
4 X 8 Precision Plasma
CandCnC electronics
Mtw fdu
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Gray Table display dro

Post by Mtw fdu »

Another person had the same problem with their screen after they re-installed some stuff. Here is a link to the thread...hope it helps.

http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=17502

Mtw fdu.
Camcutcnc 4 x 4 plasma cutter with UC 100 Motion Controller
Powermax 45 with Machine Torch
Bobcad V27 and Mach 3
Proma THC
Now with Rotary Axis
Laser cross hairs
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tcaudle »

Largemouthlou wrote: Only problem seems to be is the table display dro is gray and not black, my jobs show up in a white square and only show the actual lines when I run the cursor over it. Is there a easy way to turn the screen back to black so it displays the cutting procedure?
In MACH Config/toolpath you can define what colors you want any of the objects. If you have a Profile that has what you want just open that menu in that profile and write down the color setting
Largemouthlou
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by Largemouthlou »

Thank you Tom and MTW. I should have done a search.. But thank you both for answering I knew it was simple but didn't know where to look.. Jester also had it right in the post that you put up MTW.

Thanks all, have a great weekend..

As an add on, I simply went to my other computer and copied the numbers over to my new mach screen and worked perfect!! Thanks again all..

Cant say enough about all the other help from everyone here and especially Tom, Luke and the crew!!
1250 hypertherm
4 X 8 Precision Plasma
CandCnC electronics

Return to “Mach3 & Mach4 CNC”