Design Edge Workshop September 2022

Plasmacam software related questions and tips can be posted here
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Design Edge Workshop September 2022

Post by rdj357 »

Hello all!

I have one remaining public workshop this year posted! With over 700 owners having been to one of my workshops, 99.857% say it's an awesome jump start or jump ahead in your use of Design Edge and the Plasmacam/Samson/GoTorch tables! (I've only had one person ever who didn't love it!)

If you'd like to come see what it's all about - join us in Tulsa, OK September 8-10, 2022!
Yes, the PlasmaCAM system is easy to learn but this will shave years off your learning curve and add tips and tricks to your abilities no matter if you've had your table 15 days or 15 years!

Learn Plasmacam Sept Tulsa Registration
Registration cost is $495. Lunch provided 3 days, hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the attendee. Group room rate available, details included in your registration confirmation email.

* FourNinety Creations, LLC and Learn Plasmacam are not affiliated with PlasmaCAM, Inc. in any way. We offer training on their equipment and software. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them are for nominative purposes only and does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. Learn Plasmacam and FourNinety Creations, LLC reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Design Edge Workshop September 2022

Post by adbuch »

:Like :Like :Like :Like :Like

Return to “Plasmacam - DesignEdge”