No ShopSabre owners using EnRoute5 & WinCNC?

General software related questions should be posted here.
MadMech65
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

No ShopSabre owners using EnRoute5 & WinCNC?

Post by MadMech65 »

I find it odd that there is an add for ShopSabre on the banners of every screen I go to within this site, and no one posting on EnRoute or WinCNC. I own a Sidekick 4x8 w/hypertherm65 and engraver. These two programs came with the machine along with a little drawing program apply called QuikDraw. I just was wondering if ShopSabre owners are using the software that came with thee machines or are they using other programs they found to be more productive and simpler to use?
MadMech65
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: No ShopSabre owners using EnRoute5 & WinCNC?

Post by MadMech65 »

Wow...Guess I should have asked if anyone owned a ShopSabre! <<<Crickets>>>!!!
diyweldingplans
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by diyweldingplans »

Hey Mad Mech,
I ordered one. Should get it hopefully around christmas time. I've been playing around with Enroute 5 and trying to make sense of it. From what it seems, its pretty good software, and even though I don't have experience using anything else I'm able to figure things out. I haven't gotten a copy of quickdraw yet.

I ordered the 4x4 sidekick with engraver.

I've heard a lot about Corel Draw but haven't used it.

I assumed that no one was posting because the software was easy enough to use. Also, I have heard that Shopsabre provides great support. I imagine that their customers are not on these forums as much for help understanding the software, but more for ideas on what to create.

hope that helps. Looking forward to getting my table.
Kelly
allan101
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by allan101 »

I dont have a shopsabre but I do use Enroute 6 it is a great program and the easiest for me to use

Return to “General Discussion”