.CNC to .DXF file

General software related questions should be posted here.
PaigeKillian
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

.CNC to .DXF file

Post by PaigeKillian »

Hey guys,

I am in desperate need of some help. I need to turn this file into a .DXF file. Please do not comment unless you know something works. I am under the impression that this is a gcode file and I need to reverse code it. Problem is, all of the converters and programs I have tried will not reverse this file type. Does anyone have any kind of idea as to how I can get this file to a format that I can import to my software. Also willing to pay for whatever software may do this - I just need proof that it will work 100% before I purchase it.

After trying - I cannot attach the file type .CNC. If anyone can help please send me a message or email @paigemkillian@gmail.com
Willing to pay for time.
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: .CNC to .DXF file

Post by weldguy »

Only certain file formats can be uploaded and since it won;t take your .cnc file try zipping it in a compressed zip file.

Just right click o your file and from the drop down menu choose "SendTo" - "Compressed 9zipped) Folder" and then you can attach it.
djreiswig
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by djreiswig »

Change the file extension to .txt or .dxf and it should upload. Just have to change it back to open it.
2014 Bulltear (StarLab) 4x8
C&CNC EtherCut
Mach3, SheetCam, Draftsight
Hypertherm PM65
Oxy/Acetylene Flame Torch
Pneumatic Plate Marker, Ohmic, 10 inch Rotary Chuck (in progress)
idajoe
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by idajoe »

If it's .GM file change exstension to .NC file and open.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

PaigeKillian wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:13 am Hey guys,

I am in desperate need of some help. I need to turn this file into a .DXF file. Please do not comment unless you know something works. I am under the impression that this is a gcode file and I need to reverse code it. Problem is, all of the converters and programs I have tried will not reverse this file type. Does anyone have any kind of idea as to how I can get this file to a format that I can import to my software. Also willing to pay for whatever software may do this - I just need proof that it will work 100% before I purchase it.

After trying - I cannot attach the file type .CNC. If anyone can help please send me a message or email @paigemkillian@gmail.com
Willing to pay for time.
I have sent you an email.
David

Return to “General Discussion”