Corel draw x6

Corel Draw Graphics Suite related questions and tips can be posted here
OTHill
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Corel draw x6

Post by OTHill »

Can any body tell me if I can Load x6 into a new computer and also keep running it in the old one?
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Corel draw x6

Post by tcaudle »

As long as you have the license you can load i on multilpe computers. Is it leagal under the license ....probably not. Will it call the osftware police on you ...probably not.
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by Gamelord »

You may have a difficult time loading both X6 and an older version on the same system as they both will try to use the same drivers and one may overwrite the other which may screw the other up.

Nearly everything is backwards compatible with Corel, so loading X6 should be totally compatible with anything drawn with earlier versions. That being said, I don't know why you would want to use an older version if you have the newer one available.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
OTHill

Post by OTHill »

Thanks both of you I got it done. Gamelord I'm talking different computers not different versions of Corel.
5x10 table,Precision plasma gantry,Cand CNC electronics,Hypertherm 65 plasma,King lathe and mill,255 lincoln mig welder.Dawson Creek BC. Much modified Fastcut 4x8 plasma table with Ethercut

Return to “Corel Draw Graphics Suite”