creating signs with corel

Corel Draw Graphics Suite related questions and tips can be posted here
bander
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

creating signs with corel

Post by bander »

Does anybody know of a good resource for getting started with corel? (Specifically geared toward files to cut with CNC plasma). Thanks
patc
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: creating signs with corel

Post by patc »

Hi, you can go to www.macromonster.com, and buy Jeff's learn how to draw with Corel. Its a pretty good tutorial, but it's not very long. I think the price is only $9.95. Books are also available at Barnes & Noble. I think Corel also has a websight with a knowledge base at www.corel.com\kb.

Pat
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am currently working on repairing the sites many missing files but once complete I will be starting a new forum on the site geared towards this topic. The main forum will contain a subforum for Corel, another subforum for Adobe, etc. Keep an eye out for it.

Regards
Admin
eteled
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by eteled »

If you want some very good tutorials on corel draw google Steve Good on you tube they have nothing to do with plasma cutting but teach you how to use corel draw excellent step by step on the various tools in corel you ll be designing in no time at all
Scratch
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Scratch »

eteled wrote:If you want some very good tutorials on corel draw google Steve Good on you tube they have nothing to do with plasma cutting but teach you how to use corel draw excellent step by step on the various tools in corel you ll be designing in no time at all
Thanks for posting this, I'll be searching for him in the future. I'm pretty comfy with Corel, but am always eager to learn more!
I think I'm the oldest 10 year old boy on the forum...

Return to “Corel Draw Graphics Suite”