Huge Thank you to This Community

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
ben de lappe
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Huge Thank you to This Community

Post by ben de lappe »

Hello everyone. I just want to take a minute to update you guys and to let you all know that your kindness and generosity helped tremendously. Cynthia and I appreciate you guys and what you have done. Initially we booked a nice cabin on a secluded lake not far from home where we took it easy for a few days. The beautiful surroundings combined with the splashing water of the fountain out back helped bring peace to our hearts. For your part in this we are eternally grateful.

The past several months I've had a lot of time off and have been more quiet than usual however I have not been idle. My son has passed and that 24 hour care has ended but now both my parents are elderly with serious medical issues. They depend on me solely which makes it difficult to devote the time required to take in custom orders on a level where it's profitable so I'm switching gears for a bit. My goal is to produce unique files such as this Fall 2021 collection to generate a base income. Once there's a cushion to fall back upon I will take some custom orders again.

All the best from my family to yours,

Fall Designs Image for Post.png

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Huge Thank you to This Community

Post by adbuch »

Welcome back Ben! It sounds like things are slowly working out for you and your family, and that is great news. I completely understand that sometimes other commitments and obligations might take away a great deal of time from some of the things we like to do. That is a great looking collection of designs you have shown, and many of them just in time for the fall season. Good luck with your endeavors.
David
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome back Ben, certainly nice to see you here again! Glad the community here was able to make a positive impact.

Love your fall collection, looks awesome as always and wishing you all the best.
stacca
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by stacca »

So great to see you back drawing Ben! I've purchased this file package, great quality as always! Looking forward to seeing & buying more of your files as they come up!
plasmajoe
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by plasmajoe »

Wow right on Ben, glad to hear your on the way back.

Talk soon buddy,

Joe

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”