Shoutout to Primeweld

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
johnsabine2003
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Shoutout to Primeweld

Post by johnsabine2003 »

Good morning,
Just wanted to give a shoutout to Primeweld. Last week I suddenly started having issues with cut quality. After troubleshooting I tracked it down to something with my CUT 60 plasma cutter. I did some troubleshooting and then reached out to Primeweld with my results. They sent me a new cutter and had me up and going again within a few days. No hassle, just an attitude of getting me back up and going. I've also had to call their tech support a couple of times after 8 pm cst when I was getting my table set up initially. Always got an actual human being on the phone who was very helpful.
I believe in taking care of those who take care of me and I will definitely be buying more from Primeweld in the future to add to my CUT 60 and TIG 225. High quality products with great tech support.
Wsidr1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Shoutout to Primeweld

Post by Wsidr1 »

Ha. I have the same equipment from Primeweld. Had the Cut for almost 3 yrs and the 225 for 1yr. Both have performed great. I've got a Langmuir Pro table ordered and can't wait to hook my Cut 60 to it.

I've only needed to call cust support twice. First time was the Sunday after I got my TIG unit. Got and answer immediately and resolved the issue. Sounded like the guy was outside (probably at home) but that's fine with me as long as I get support.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Shoutout to Primeweld

Post by adbuch »

Those are both great recommendations! I haven't dealt with Primeweld yet, but I will most definitely check them out.
David

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”