Newbie plasma table info. please!

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
ChatelMike
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Newbie plasma table info. please!

Post by ChatelMike »

Hey All,

I'm new to the forum and new to plasma tables. I'm based in France and I'm looking at a small table (4x4). I have info on two so far:

The swiftcut pro which seems real expensive but is the only one offering an engraver which I see as an important upgrade....

Also the Lincoln Electric Torchmate. This seems like a pretty nice table, but not much info on the cutting head or whether or not it has an engraver upgrade.

Does anybody have any experience of either of these brands?

Thanks in advance!
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Newbie plasma table info. please!

Post by weldguy »

Welcome! I have no experience with swiftcut however I do with torchmate and would never buy one, poor design and service has gone downhill since Lincoln bought them. Look above at the ads and check out some of those manufacturers, most of them are active here and will be happy to support you and get you started. Depending on what your looking to do the easyscriber seems to be a popular and inexpensive solution to costly engravers. Not really an engraver but rather a drag style plate marker with a diamond tip. Good luck in your search for the ideal setup for you :Like

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”