EZCut CNC Sales and Service

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Brave66
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

EZCut CNC Sales and Service

Post by Brave66 »

I am interested in knowing forum members experience with EZCut CNC out of St. Louis, MO? We have purchased a system and once we paid in full, our communication with the company has all but ceased. They have requested and received final payment in February, when they agreed to meet our delivery date of June. We have met the terms of their payment plan. However, they are not holding up the end of their deal. We are now 5 weeks out on the agreed upon delivery date. No one is returning calls or providing concrete answers to email inquiries on shipping/training dates. We have been told there is an issue with a torch height controller cable and the machine had not passed QC at the factory. It was said to me by the Co-Owner that 4 of 10 machines recently manufactured are facing this issue. My hang up is the fact that they have our money and have had it in full since the last week of February. Does anyone in the have any information on the current status of this business?
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: EZCut CNC Sales and Service

Post by acourtjester »

Sounds like time for a lawyer, little thing like "breach of contract" Sue for your money and interest, do you really want a machine that does not pass QA? Many members here have bought systems from many manufactures without problems like that, pick one.
If your not in Mo. contact the "States Attorney's" for Mo since its intra state commerce.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
BTA Plasma
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by BTA Plasma »

It seems every good plasma table company is busy. EZCut has a high price but should be able to communicate with the customer. If the company asked for full payment and is 5 weeks out on delivering the final machine past your agreed to deadline I would be worried you may never see your machine. A lack of communication ...what does that mean exactly? They didn't call you back in 30 seconds? They didn't call you back in 24 hours? 48, 72 hours, a week, a month.
Last edited by BTA Plasma on Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

EZ Cut cnc has no relation to Maverick CNC or Machitech CNC. Lonestar is also not related to EZcut or Machitech or Maverick! I know that there are not issues with Maverick CNC and their deliveries or their customer support! Jim Colt

BTA Plasma wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:44 pm It seems every good plasma table company is busy. EZCut has a high price but should be able to communicate with the customer. If the company asked for full payment and is 5 weeks out on delivering the final machine past your agreed to deadline I would be worried you may never see your machine. A lack of communication ...what does that mean exactly? They didn't call you back in 30 seconds? They didn't call you back in 24 hours? 48, 72 hours, a week, a month.

They are they a vendor here? They are an arm of Machitech/Lonestar/Ezcut/Tactical/Maverick company.
BTA Plasma

Post by BTA Plasma »

Edited - They are not currently affiliated
Last edited by BTA Plasma on Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brave66
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Brave66 »

I’ve done more homework over the last few weeks. I know for certain EZCut is no longer associated with MachiTech.
jimcolt

Post by jimcolt »

Machitech private labeled machines for EZ Cut a few years ago, however they (Machitech) terminated the relationship a couple of years ago. Jim Colt

BTA Plasma wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:50 pm https://www.thefabricator.com/news/plas ... artnership

This would mean EZ-Cut is part of Machitech and Maverick. I wonder if they split up.

I stand corrected on Lone Star
In 2014 Lone Star Cutting Solutions was introduced to the Steel Cutting Industry - the third member of the EZ-Router/EZ-Plasma Group

So there is a EZ Cut company and EZ cut/EZ plasma is a brand of Lone Star?
BTA Plasma

Post by BTA Plasma »

Edited the posts. Thank you for the clarification. Ocassionally we get an inquiry about a machine we offer from someone in waiting for another machine.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”