New member to the Plasma Spider Community!

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
PrototypeHubs
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New member to the Plasma Spider Community!

Post by PrototypeHubs »

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself since I am a new member to the forum; I have been in the design and manufacturing industry for over 8 years now.

My name is Mitchell Eaton and I am a Mechanical Engineer and the founder of Prototype Hubs. After talking with Justin, one of the group moderators, he suggested I make a post introducing myself as you might see some of our advertising around the Plasma Spider site.

Cheers,
Mitch
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member to the Plasma Spider Community!

Post by weldguy »

Hi Mitch

Welcome! I saw your ad and checked out your site an have a question. Can members here sign up to be a vendor for plasma cutting services on https://www.prototypehubs.com/cnc-cutting
Old Iron
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by Old Iron »

Hi Mitch, thanks for introducing yourself.
This is a great site Enjoy
PrototypeHubs
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by PrototypeHubs »

weldguy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:00 am Hi Mitch

Welcome! I saw your ad and checked out your site an have a question. Can members here sign up to be a vendor for plasma cutting services on https://www.prototypehubs.com/cnc-cutting
Hey Weldguy!!

To answer your question: definitely, and we encourage it! As you probably have seen, we have released our staged launch schedule and are working diligently to meet those deadlines. To keep up-to-date with where we are at, you can sign up to our weekly newsletter on our website. (Newsletter goes out every Friday) As we get closer to our official July 1, 2019 launch date, I will be working with the mods to offer some exclusive incentives and deals to the members of the Plasma Spider community! Anything else you'd like to know, you can ask here or always send me an email personally.

Cheers,
Mitch

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”