Designs by DeLap .dxf Package

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
ben de lappe
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Designs by DeLap .dxf Package

Post by ben de lappe »

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to take a minute to let you all know that Cynthia and I have compiled many of our most popular files into one location for your cutting pleasure. :D Those familiar with our work will recognize many of the files included as most may be seen in the cut and/or finished form on our page Designs by DeLap. All are detailed pieces drawn specifically to plasma tolerances. Please access the link below to visit the page store and get your uniquely designed files delivered in a .zip folder today. Only $99.99
Thanks guys! :D

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Last edited by ben de lappe on Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
stacca
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Designs by DeLap Package

Post by stacca »

I purchased this package of drawings with the intention of cutting only one particular piece.. they are that good, that I'm working my way through cutting all of them! They are absolutely amazing! Each drawing that I have used is cut ready, and the quality is second to none! The attention to detail in all drawings are outstanding, highly recommend!
bdeihl570
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Re: Designs by DeLap Package

Post by bdeihl570 »

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! First of all, Ben and Cynthia are top notch people! Second of all, Ben is amazing at what he does! His work is unreal!! Flawless! I ordered this package from him and the first picture you see in the attachment above, I sold 2 of them for almost 3 times as much as the package cost. What?? That's what I am talking about!! What a deal!
eagle6052

Re: Designs by DeLap .dxf Package

Post by eagle6052 »

Hello Ben,

Glad to hear your OK how is your son going now.

Merry Christmas

I am not on Facebook and have been trying to purchase your package $99.00.

Thanks

eagle6052@dodo.com.au

Darryl Partridge
South Australia
Australia
ben de lappe

Post by ben de lappe »

Hello Daryl!
We are well, son is improving day by day albeit slowly. Thank you for asking. In your language we're "travelling" great :lol: Merry Christmas to you and all who read this. I tell him about all of you...he's even expressed an interest in cad drawings so I'm exploiting that opportunity all I can. Wise choice not being on FB, I couldn't avoid it. Package on the way right now.
Thank you Daryl.
Mr. Fixit
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Mr. Fixit »

Hi all,

I purchased this package yesterday from Ben and i am in awe over the detail that these files contain. I thought that i was doing pretty well between Inkscape and ACAD, but I now realize that I am a second grade student. :lol: Awesome work Ben and thanks again..

I highly recommend this .dxf package. Lots to choose from..
4' x 4' DIY Table
CandCNC Bladerunner
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Miller Vintage 250 Mig
Miller Syncro 180 Tig
Bridgeport 2J Mill - Fagor Dro
Southbend 14" x 40" EVS Lathe - Fagor Dro
Brook 18" Metal Shaper
Harig 612 Surface Grinder
14u2cnc
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by 14u2cnc »

I just received the package of DXF files from Ben. WoW...this is some pretty nice work that has been done.

I recommend you get these files into your collection if your any sort of plasma hobbyist...

Thanks a bunch Ben
LDR 5x10 table
Hypertherm PM 85
Sterling Cool Plasma Juice

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”