Whats this part called? Who sells them?

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Post Reply
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:08 am

Whats this part called? Who sells them?

Post by stompjrkz400 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:35 am

Hey everybody, I have a Vicon CNC table that uses a large aluminum cup to set the Gap distance between the torch.

The cup is pretty beat up and I don't want to buy one from Vicon. I'm redesigning the torch Mount anyways and looking for an alternative company.

Not going with a thc at this time.

Post Reply

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”

Easyscriber engrave attachment for Hypertherm plasma cutters.