Supporting the Fab Family

Multicam plasma table discussion forum
gallowayr

Supporting the Fab Family

Post by gallowayr » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi everyone, I am Rashad Galloway, the Fabrication Product Manager at MultiCam. I have join this forum to talk plasma and answer any MultiCam questions you may have. I have been with MultiCam for 7 years, I have traveled and met owners and operators all over the world, I consider each experience unique and each helped me dive deeper into the fabrication world. Through that knowledge, I feel it is my turn to give back. Feel free to ask any questions, let's stay connected, support each other, and share ideas.

So, Hello Fellow Fabricators!

plasmanewbie
Elite Contributing Member

Re: Supporting the Fab Family

Post by plasmanewbie » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Welcome Rashad, I have never owned, operated, or even seen a multicam system but its nice to have industry reps on the site. I personally have benefited from Jim Colts presence on the site and as a result will never use anything but Hypertherm on my table :Like

gallowayr

Post by gallowayr » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:13 pm

Plasmanewbie,

Thank you for the welcoming. Jim Colt is a great guy and full on knowledge. I have met him a time or two. Totally helped in my understanding of plasma cutting. Hypertherm makes an outstanding unit. I have went to their facility a several years ago when i was a tech, it was very cool.I hope to get a chance to speak with Jim on this site. I have few ideas and need some input. :Like

By the way, what table do you own?

plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:55 pm

My current table is a DIY build with a Powermax 65. Does everything I need and find new uses for it all the time :Like

gallowayr

Post by gallowayr » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:28 am

Nice. What made you decide on a DIY setup? I have seen many Youtube videos of guys making there own due to various reasons. There some really great machines that these guys have built. I always take note of there reasoning for the build and i try to make sure that these ideas or lack of features are added to our product. I would be interested in some input from you if that is okay? Here is a link to our site, please look over the machines and let me your thoughts.

https://www.multicam.com/products/cnc-plasma-tables/

Thanks,

plasmanewbie

Post by plasmanewbie » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:28 am

Cost was the biggest reason. Great electronics and software are available these days and I have the capability to build everything else so it was a no brainer. I typically have more time than money so it made sense for me. Your tables look super clean and tidy :Like

gallowayr

Post by gallowayr » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi All,

MultiCam has several stock and demo “made in USA” iPlasma tables ready to ship for end of the year.

5x10’ Downdraft table with PowerMax 85 – Qty 2
5x10’ Convertible table for water or downdraft with PowerMax 85 – Qty 1
6x12’ Convertible table for water or downdraft with PowerMax 85 – Qty 1

We are offering some incredible deals, so if you are interested give us a shout at 844.363.3147 or [email protected] .

Return to “MultiCam”

Easyscriber engrave attachment for Hypertherm plasma cutters.