New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
pjmplasmaman56
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by pjmplasmaman56 »

Hi from down under , Bendigo Victoria Australia , my name is Peter, I am just a hobbyist but love working with steel
, welding , lathe and milling work , I purchased an Arcdroid CNC machine and a new Unmig cut 45 plasma cutter some time back but was diagnosed with bowl caner , have been through all the opps and come out the other end with another go at life , so time to have a play with my new gear, been and interstate truck driver most of my working life and last 10 years a coach driver , have built a couple of rod pickups and custom car , not show stuff but good stuff to cruise around in I am in my mid 60s , thankyou for the letting be a member👍👍😊
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Newbie

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard PJ
Happy to hear you beat the big "C" time to have fun with you plasma. Many very good projects files listed here, you can use the search function in the upper right to look around.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Re: Newbie

Post by adbuch »

Welcome to the forum PJ! That Arcdroid sounds like a lot of fun. I have seen a video of one cutting, very cool indeed! What software are you using for you designs and g-code? Be sure to post some photos of your rod pickups and custom car as there are others here with similar interests.

Thanks,
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”