Hi all!!!

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
MaribelSpence
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hi all!!!

Post by MaribelSpence »

Hi all!!! I bought an STV CNC Sparx pro 8 a week ago and I have to say that I absolutely love this machine! I chose the Hypertherm 65 synchronizer and it works perfectly. I have started using it to build various products and the results have been unlikely. I'm also surprised at how easy it is to assemble, even if you have no CNC experience. I've already received several orders for brackets and decals, and I'm confident that my machine can handle them easily. I'm so glad I finally made that choice and bought the STV CNC Sparx pro 8.
Last edited by MaribelSpence on Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hi all!!!

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard! Very happy to hear that your new table is working out so well for you. What sorts of products are you building? Do you have a website where you advertise your items? Feel free to post some photos of your setup and some of your work for members to enjoy.

David
madmarc87
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by madmarc87 »

MaribelSpence wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:04 am Hi all!!! I bought an STV CNC Sparx pro 8 a week ago and I have to say that I absolutely love this machine! I chose the Hypertherm 65 synchronizer and it works perfectly. I have started using it to build various products and the results have been unlikely. I'm also surprised at how easy it is to assemble, even if you have no CNC experience. I've already received several orders for brackets and decals, and I'm confident that my machine can handle them easily. I'm so glad I finally made that choice and bought the STV CNC Sparx pro 8.
Hi, I was wondering if you are still enjoying your Stv SparX pro? I'm looking st getting one myself! Not a lot out there on STV compared to other companies, so that's why I'm curious with your experience?
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

madmarc87 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:33 pm
MaribelSpence wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:04 am Hi all!!! I bought an STV CNC Sparx pro 8 a week ago and I have to say that I absolutely love this machine! I chose the Hypertherm 65 synchronizer and it works perfectly. I have started using it to build various products and the results have been unlikely. I'm also surprised at how easy it is to assemble, even if you have no CNC experience. I've already received several orders for brackets and decals, and I'm confident that my machine can handle them easily. I'm so glad I finally made that choice and bought the STV CNC Sparx pro 8.
Hi, I was wondering if you are still enjoying your Stv SparX pro? I'm looking st getting one myself! Not a lot out there on STV compared to other companies, so that's why I'm curious with your experience?
Tim - the OP has not been back since posting this, and this is his one and only post. The way this is worded - it almost sounds like a "planted advertisement" from STV. You can read more "customer reviews" at the STV site here.

https://stvcnc.com/reviews/

I personally like to see independent reviews from trusted sources as opposed to some of the canned reviews some of these companies post at their own sites. Here is a review of the STV posted on Youtube.

David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”