New from Oklahoma

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
OklahomaWelder
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New from Oklahoma

Post by OklahomaWelder »

Im near Okc , have a welding and fab shop. Addicted to metal welding and fab llc

We do little bit if everything but focus on heavy equipment repair and obsolete part manufacturing. But also off road , race cars custom gates ect
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New from Oklahoma

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard! Have you included cnc plasma cutting into your arsenal of tools yet? If so , what table and cutter are you using, and what is your preferred software for cad/cam? If you are just thinking about getting into the cnc cutting, then you will mind much useful information here on all topics - including diy tables as well as "store bought". We would love to see some photos of some of your projects when you get a chance.
David
OklahomaWelder
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by OklahomaWelder »

Yes i have had an Arclight dynamics 6x12 with a hypertherm 85 for almost a year.

I use a variety of programs for drafting. Emachine , qcad, fusion360, adobe Illustrator, corel draw and inkscape . I also have pro nest but don’t utilize it like i should.I use sheet cam for writing code.

The table runs on candcnc
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by rdj357 »

Welcome to the forum! I'm east of you a few hours, almost in Arkansas but still barely Oklahoma lol

Return to “Introduce Yourself”