New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Metalman1994
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Metalman1994 »

Thanks for letting me join, I'm from Idaho and have a CrossFire Pro table. I use inkscape and sheetcam and I make some signs here n there, alot of gates and railing brackets, and custom parts for all types of industries. I hope I can contribute as much as possible and be of as much help as i can be for others in there journey in the world of plasma world. I've been running my machine for the last year & a 1/2 but have been in the fabrication industry for 25 years working for other companies doing production work running lasers and press brakes up until recently starting my own business.
Cheers 🍻
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, great experiences to have and continue with your own work. Contributions are welcome to inspire or assist.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Re: New member

Post by adbuch »

Welcome to the forum! That Langmuir table is "top of the mark", and that Inkscape/SheetCam combo is very popular as well. I will look forward to seeing some of your projects and hearing more about your shop setup. What plasma cutter are you using?
Thanks,
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”