Hello from Washington State

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
TylerSalvig
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hello from Washington State

Post by TylerSalvig »

Hello, new here to really anything online forums. I was referred here by Arclight Dynamics to list our 3 year old 6 x 12 plasma table to see if anyone here is interested in it. We needed a more heavy duty table, so we went with the ALLtra unitized table and we are incredible impressed with the Table, the ALLtra crew, the BW Cutting team (PNW plasma table service techs and rep ALLtra) and the switch to ProNest by Hypertherm and LibreCad. We've been running plasma tables since 2006 and really impressed with this current setup.

I'll be posting that soon. Let me know if you have any questions!
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello from Washington State

Post by adbuch »

TylerSalvig wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:25 pm Hello, new here to really anything online forums. I was referred here by Arclight Dynamics to list our 3 year old 6 x 12 plasma table to see if anyone here is interested in it. We needed a more heavy duty table, so we went with the ALLtra unitized table and we are incredible impressed with the Table, the ALLtra crew, the BW Cutting team (PNW plasma table service techs and rep ALLtra) and the switch to ProNest by Hypertherm and LibreCad. We've been running plasma tables since 2006 and really impressed with this current setup.

Welcome aboard Tyler! My best advise would be to place your ad with photos and details in the Classified Ads section here.

viewforum.php?f=57

David
TylerSalvig
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Hello from Washington State

Post by TylerSalvig »

adbuch wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:00 pm
TylerSalvig wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:25 pm Hello, new here to really anything online forums. I was referred here by Arclight Dynamics to list our 3 year old 6 x 12 plasma table to see if anyone here is interested in it. We needed a more heavy duty table, so we went with the ALLtra unitized table and we are incredible impressed with the Table, the ALLtra crew, the BW Cutting team (PNW plasma table service techs and rep ALLtra) and the switch to ProNest by Hypertherm and LibreCad. We've been running plasma tables since 2006 and really impressed with this current setup.

Welcome aboard Tyler! My best advise would be to place your ad with photos and details in the Classified Ads section here.

viewforum.php?f=57

David
Awesome, thanks! It should be up and running now, thank you for the reply:)

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=33061

Return to “Introduce Yourself”