New member from Washington State

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Liquid_Squid
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New member from Washington State

Post by Liquid_Squid »

Hello to all! I run a small shop in custom fab shop in Washington state. We have a ALLtra burn table with a Hypertherm XPR300 plasma. I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for ideas of things to burn out of our piles of rem plate. I look forward to seeing what everyone else does with their equipment.
plasmanewbie
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member from Washington State

Post by plasmanewbie »

Welcome to the site! That's a big plasma and a table I have not heard of before. Plenty of cool stuff to download and cut from your rems in the file sharing forum. Have fun!
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New member from Washington State

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard! You've really got a "no-nonsense" setup there with top quality industrial table and hi-def plasma cutter. What size is your Alltra burn table, and does it have the computer controlled swivel torch for cutting bevels? Do you have a website? We'd love to see some of your equipment and customer products. What sorts of things are you interested in cutting from your scrap remnants? You can use the search function to look for specific items or topics. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”