Hi! New fastcut G5 owner.

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
NeedSomeHelpGuys
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hi! New fastcut G5 owner.

Post by NeedSomeHelpGuys »

Hello everyone. I just purchased a used Fastcut G5 machine from an auction. 1st machine I’ve ever owned. Looks like a lot of great people willing to help each other out here. Looking forward to learning a lot. Broke my back as marine mechanic, 2 surgeries in, and had to switch careers at 42 years old with 4 mouths to feed to something not quite so physically demanding. But you know know how the saying goes, gotta put all your eggs in one basket if you want them to hatch....(well at least that’s what I tell my wife, how it goes. Lol) excited to figure this stuff out!
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hi! New fastcut G5 owner.

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, many here to help answer questions, just direct them to the category they pertain to. Many here make a living from their work with a plasma table. I hope you got the doc for the table and software you are using.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Welcome to the forum! Your new "toy" sounds great! You will have some great fun learning the cad/cam programs and designing some new creations to cut.
David
NeedSomeHelpGuys
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by NeedSomeHelpGuys »

Thanks for the good wishes! I’m still trying to navigate this site, so forgive me in advance for everything being posted in the wrong place at first. 🙈

Return to “Introduce Yourself”