Gary in Texas

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
galderman
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Gary in Texas

Post by galderman »

I purchased a "Burn Table" plasma cutter for my shop March 2017. I am still a rookie at it but I make what I need to weld and repair things. Also have cut out some things for my family. I am looking at mounting my machine torch with magnets. I interested in running a router on it in the future also.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Gary in Texas

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard! It sounds like you are having plenty of fun with your table, and being creative as well with your gifts for family members. There are several magnetic torch break-away mounts that come to mind - both commercially available and DIY as well. Also plenty of information on adding a router to your cutting table. You can use the search function above, or ask specific questions and we will try to help you as best we can. I'm pretty sure Tom has used a router on at least one of his plasma tables, and I have seen others as well. Some of the Plasmacam owners have either made a router mount or purchased on from Plasmacam or John Derby. There is lots of information out there. You can do a Youtube search to see some of the examples and get some ideas which way you want to go with your setup. Be sure to post some photos here of some of your projects. Good luck!
David

Return to “Introduce Yourself”