Downloaded files

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Hilsmat1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Downloaded files

Post by Hilsmat1 »

Hey everyone. I want to make sure I’m following the rules here. I am a paying member and I have downloaded quite a few files. I want to make sure and get this right. I can download, cut, and sell just as long as I DONT take credit for the creation of the file and give it to whoever did create them and uploaded here, nor share these files with anyone else. I have shared the link to PS with others but only to the home page, not the files themselves. Asking for clarification, I want to make sure I’m doing the right thing.

Thank you

Matt
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Downloaded files

Post by acourtjester »

I think that is mostly correct, any posted files are shared files and as long as you don't sell the files as your own. but the finished product I think is allowed. You could also contact the original poster for permission if you plan to mass produce a product from their file. In the past there was a battle over a fire pit file that got heated. And I did have one of my posted files claimed and market by another, but when you give something (file) up you lose control.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “Introduce Yourself”