New to Site New to CNC

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
Sharrell
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

New to Site New to CNC

Post by Sharrell »

Hello to all. I will be needing each of you for guidance, lol. I want to create monogram door hangers to start, so if you have any files you would be willing to share I would be grateful. Starting out with my first 4x4 SuperB Dynatorch table. I am still in the set up phase but need to learn the processes and software. I appreciate any advice and or help. Look forward to getting to know each of you. Thanks in Advance from Florida !!! :D
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New to Site New to CNC

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, where in Florida??
You can use the search function in the upper right to see what others have posted in the past, or other types of questions that have been asked.
Here is the search for monograms
https://www.plasmaspider.com/search.php ... =monograms
There were people selling monogram letters as a package on Espy also there are members here selling art type packages that may help you get started.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Sharrell
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Sharrell »

I am from a small town north of Panama City Beach Florida. Currently working on securing a building site on the major highway to the beach in hopes this will help me in the future. Need to learn then fire up e-commerce first.
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Not that far away, nice place to be, before I retired I made many trips to Panama City.
Hope you were not affected by the storm too much, been here 40 years so I have seen a few myself.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
mmentel5
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by mmentel5 »

welcome! there are a lot of files like that here may have to use words like regal or fancy split letters to find what you want. not always posted under what you think they should be.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”