New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
RSM Sheet Metal Works
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by RSM Sheet Metal Works »

Rowe Sheet Metal Works, Fort Smith, Arkansas - We have a Lockformer 1000B Plasma Table running Vulcan Software. Recently upgraded controllers.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New Member

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard RSM! What design software do you like to use with your table? Perhaps share a few photos of your shop setup and some of your work. In order to get the most from this forum, including access to all the great cut files, I suggest you become a contributing member. I think the cost is still $20 and you will also receive some nice professional art files for cutting with your new membership.

David
RSM Sheet Metal Works
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Thank you. We are an HVAC fabrication and installation company doing commercial jobs. We are using Vulcan / Quickpen software to do CAD on the plasma table. I have photos and would love to share them.
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

RSM Sheet Metal Works wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:35 am Thank you. We are an HVAC fabrication and installation company doing commercial jobs. We are using Vulcan / Quickpen software to do CAD on the plasma table. I have photos and would love to share them.
I will look forward to seeing them.
David
RSM Sheet Metal Works
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Here are some shop pics of the Lockformer 1000B.
IMG_1024.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1025.JPG

Return to “Introduce Yourself”