Hello from michigan

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
rat196426
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Hello from michigan

Post by rat196426 »

Bought crossfire pro cnc table November of 2020,cnc use is all new to me. So far learning curve has ben good to me.
Using inkscape and sheetcam software, no issues with cutting yet! read a lot of forums such as this one to take in as much information as possible ben very beneficial. Using plasma cutters for hand cutting for 30 plus years, mig welding, stick welding , tig welding and acetylene/oxy welding, cutting longer so love fabricating and learning new methods.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Hello from michigan

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard happy to see you enjoying your new tools. Many great projects to be downloaded from here, post images of your work.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

Welcome to the forum. I have heard nothing but great reviews of the Langmuir tables from your fellow crossfire owners. So I think you made the right choice for a quality reliable cutting table. We would love to see some of your projects.
David
rat196426
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by rat196426 »

Thank you for the welcomes. I will post some projects for sure in the future, ben busy with the side work on heavy equipment.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”