Display stand

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
DXF
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Display stand

Post by DXF »

Found this store display stand at a rummage sale for $10. Cleaned it up.....reworked it.....straightened it out and re-bent it, then added the top 10" with hexagon hanger and am going to powder coat it in textured black. I create a lot of stainless steel powder coated art to hang bird feeders and planters from and this will hold 36 plus pieces in a small space. It would be fairly easy to make something similar and I probably will make another.

Dave Hanks
Attachments
Product fixture.jpg
Product fixture top.jpg
SegoMan DeSigns
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Display stand

Post by SegoMan DeSigns »

I have a plethora of merchandising racks as well, all shapes and sizes. When used in fairs and special events it requires a lot of transportation space and time to hang the art work. For a mobile gig I think the way to go is to have a sheet system with the samples already attached and the selling art bagged and number in boxes.
DXF

Re: Display stand

Post by DXF »

SegoMan DeSigns wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:46 pm I have a plethora of merchandising racks as well, all shapes and sizes. When used in fairs and special events it requires a lot of transportation space and time to hang the art work. For a mobile gig I think the way to go is to have a sheet system with the samples already attached and the selling art bagged and number in boxes.
I don't do fairs and such but have in the past......this is not a mobile gig just a display stand as stated.

Dave Hanks

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”