Harley Davidson firepit

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
Chuckweb
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: Harley Davidson firepit

Post by Chuckweb »

able to share this file yet? id like to make one. that's pretty awesome
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

For reasons previously discussed in this thread, Dave will most likely not be posting any dxf files for this fire pit. There are plenty of HD logos you can find on the internet and use/incorporate in your own design for your personal use. Here are some examples.
David

https://www.google.com/search?source=un ... BEI1LyOBFM
topkote
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by topkote »

While I understand the copyright thing, I often wonder why companies would want to not take advanatage of the free advertising. If I made motorcycles I'd be happy for the promotion of my motorcycles on a firepit. There's another reason people don't like attorneys.
djreiswig
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by djreiswig »

When I see something with a particular brand on it, I assume it's either made by that company or a licensee of them. I expect the quality of the product to be similar to the quality of the other products made by said company. If I find out otherwise, my views of the company will change.
If everyone makes products with a company's logo on it, their reputation could be negatively impacted.
They own the logo, so they get to say how it's used.
2014 Bulltear (StarLab) 4x8
C&CNC EtherCut
Mach3, SheetCam, Draftsight
Hypertherm PM65
Oxy/Acetylene Flame Torch
Pneumatic Plate Marker, Ohmic, 10 inch Rotary Chuck (in progress)
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

djreiswig wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:10 am When I see something with a particular brand on it, I assume it's either made by that company or a licensee of them. I expect the quality of the product to be similar to the quality of the other products made by said company. If I find out otherwise, my views of the company will change.
If everyone makes products with a company's logo on it, their reputation could be negatively impacted.
They own the logo, so they get to say how it's used.
:Like :Like :Like :Like :Like

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”