Boy Scouts Archery

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
Metal Troll
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Boy Scouts Archery

Post by Metal Troll »

Finally finished up the first of 3 of the bow & arrow hangers that I am making for the Boy Scouts. Let me know what you think.
Attachments
Boy Scouts Bow And Arrow Rack 2.jpg
Boy Scouts Bow And Arrow Rack 2.jpg (217.54 KiB) Viewed 1742 times
Boy Scouts Bow And Arrow Rack.jpg
Boy Scouts Bow And Arrow Rack.jpg (191.94 KiB) Viewed 1742 times
Loyd
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Boy Scouts Archery

Post by Loyd »

For what it is worth, I think it looks great! (I wish I had all that room in my shop!)
Loyd
De inimico non loquaris sed cogites
Do not wish ill upon your enemies, plan it.
trucks1948
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by trucks1948 »

Nice job,how are you standing them up?Jim
Metal Troll
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Metal Troll »

Thanks guys. They are 8' tall and will be driven 2' in to the ground. The font is called SF RetroSplice SC Condensed and I found it on the site called 1001 Fonts which I learned about on this site.

And yes i actually have a large amount of space in my shop and nothing to do it in. Its just me and my delivery driver for the last year and a half scrapping by.

During that time i have been teaching myself as much as I can about designing for a plasma table and running one. Everyone on this site is amazing and help us stay excited about coming into work. Instead of staring at each other until we have to go I check out this site and get inspired on small projects for us to try. Alot of my work I have been donating to the VFW, Boy Scouts, and other organizations to try and get are name out but really havent seen anything from this but its good to give to these organizations so thats worth something to me anyway.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”