Newbie help with Enroute open contours

Shop Sabre plasma table discussion forum
Racinggeek
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Newbie help with Enroute open contours

Post by Racinggeek »

I'm having an issue with these lines, I can't figure out how to make the pink/purple lines go away while using Enroute 5.1.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

sonbakler
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Newbie help with Enroute

Post by sonbakler »

I am not familar with Enroute however I believe the reason those lines are pink/purple is because those are open ended cuts meaning they don't start and stop in the same place. Did you actually want to make those lines go away, like delete them?
vanweld
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by vanweld »

If you want to cut those lines. You have to go into the menu for offset open contours. In that menu, you have the choice to offset left right or center. I always select center so that it will cut right on the line. After you do that, the lines will appear with a green point that will indicate where the pierce will be. They should then convert to cut paths when you do your kerf compensation. I always check the drawings out in Backplot before cutting also.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by adbuch »

vanweld wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:23 am If you want to cut those lines. You have to go into the menu for offset open contours. In that menu, you have the choice to offset left right or center. I always select center so that it will cut right on the line. After you do that, the lines will appear with a green point that will indicate where the pierce will be. They should then convert to cut paths when you do your kerf compensation. I always check the drawings out in Backplot before cutting also.
:Like :Like :Like :Like :Like
Racinggeek
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Racinggeek »

Thank you, that worked

Return to “Shop Sabre Forum”