Info on shopsabre

Shop Sabre plasma table discussion forum
dhoek
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Info on shopsabre

Post by dhoek »

Been lurking around for awhile and figured its time to join, I do not have a cnc plasma yet hoping to have one in the next few months, been do a lot of reading, visiting web sites, looking for reviews. I been reading everything good and bad trying to make up my mind what I am looking for, I am figuring on a 4x4 to start, but cost is a priority at this time, it is more of a hobby than a business machine at this time. Anyway my question is about Shopsabre, I do not find much on it, reviews, opinions, good or bad I would like to hear them, I think all the other cnc plasma machines I looked at so far I can find info on them, all but this one. why?
shiner2001
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Info on shopsabre

Post by shiner2001 »

Just a heads up, you might want to post this in the General Forum, as it will be seen by many many more people. After it's been there awhile, they will move it over to this section, but the traffic will happen in General.

As far as the table, my brother in law is an ag teacher and he just got one of these for his program. It arrived damaged, but the distributor he got it through and the company both made it right without any hassle. He has just got it up and running, so I don't know yet what the results are. Sorry I can't offer any good info. Someone in the other section will chime in I'm sure. Lots of knowledge on here.
Derek
Precision Plasma LD 4x8
CandCNC BladeRunner EtherCut Mark IV
HT PM 45
dhoek
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by dhoek »

Thanks for the info, I will get this moved there.
EverydayDiesel
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by EverydayDiesel »

did you wind up getting the shop saber?

Return to “Shop Sabre Forum”