2021 Models are in!

Star-Lab plasma table discussion forum
BTA Plasma
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

2021 Models are in!

Post by BTA Plasma »

2021 is bringing in a lot of great ideas into our Star Lab platform. In 2014 we hit the record for the longest medium industrial CNC plasma table in the world. In 2018 we hit the record for the fastest medium industrial CNC plasma table on the market. In 2020 we hit the record for the biggest medium industrial CNC plasma table in the world. In 2021 we are going after the longest lasting CNC plasma table in the world. :Like :Like :Like

Join us! And learn how millions of dollars spent on infrastructure for building these amazing machines can save you big $$$ on your purchase of a Star Lab and how a Star Lab will perform for your business for years to come!

www.StarLabCNC.com

Custom colors available
DieselFumes
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: 2021 Models are in!

Post by DieselFumes »

Badass looking tables, I love it! USA!
badgerwelding67
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: 2021 Models are in!

Post by badgerwelding67 »

I had my Star Labs table shipped to the UK and its the best investment I have made. Nothing comes close to its quality and build over here. The voltage difference is not an issue in the slightest. So for anyone in the UK looking to invest in one of the best cnc plasma machines on the market look no further than Star Labs. Take a look at my work on instagram badgerwelding67 you wont regret buying one

Return to “Star-Lab CNC Forum”