$ 524.00FREE Shipping in Continental USA & Canada
Fast, Secure Payment With
PlasmaSpider Member: Mannella9
"I am extremely happy with the dryer and the quality of the dryer! The quality of the unit was a huge surprise when I opened the box and I almost couldn't believe it. My consumables have never lasted so long and has drastically increased my cut quality. "
- - Stage 1 provides removal of water and contaminates down to 5 microns
- - Stage 2 provides removal of oil and sub-micronic particles down to 0.01 microns
- - Stage 3 provides removal of uncondensed moisture
- - Automatic float operated drains on Stage 1 and Stage 2
- - Stage 3 desiccant can be dried or replaced when saturated with moisture
- - Color changing desiccant indicates when the desiccant needs drying or replacement
- - Built in sight glass allows easy monitoring of desiccant color change
- - Self-relieving air regulators, mounting bracket, and shut-off valve included
- - High quality aluminum filter housings with tough powder coat finish
- - Extremely low dew point of - 40°F
- - Dramatically increases plasma nozzle & electrode life
- - Dramatically increases cut quality & edge finish
|Inlet Size||1/2" npt|
|Outlet Size||1/2" npt|
|Maximum Pressure||175 psi|
|Maximum Tempurature||150ºF (65ºC)|
|Max. Air FLow Capacity||30 cfm|
A: Spread the desiccant beads on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven at 275°F for 4 hours.
Q: How long will it take for me to see the positive results after installation?
A: You will see positive results right away and it will continue to improve with more use.