adhesive spreader

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
hardworker
1.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
1.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

adhesive spreader

Post by hardworker »

Here is a adhesive spreader box with a 1/4 x 1/4 square notch trowel. I added bend lines for those out you without a brake. This finished measures 10.75" X 14" (roughly) can be modified to make it adjustable like some store bought ones. I just whipped this one up for a current rush project. I made it out of 1/8" aluminum, bought a trowel from the hardware store punched some holes in it an mounted it on the notched face of the box to match. Thinking that it will help with not wearing the notches of the aluminum off while draging on concrete for xxxx of feet. I welded a handle to it also to be able to stand up and drag it. videos can be found online to see similar ones in action. This was a rush so i was unable to get a picture of it completed for it left. store bought ones are quite spendy it was way cheaper for me to whip this up. Thought it would be a good share
screed box.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: adhesive spreader

Post by weldguy »

Very well designed, looks great, I like it and can certainly use this. Appreciate you sharing this with us. Thank you.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”