Road Trip coming up soon

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Road Trip coming up soon

Post by Joe Jones »

I may be traveling cross country soon with a friend, to help him recover bicycles used in his charity. We will begin in Franklin, KY at my home, and drive to Nebraska, Oklahoma, Denver and Las Vegas on our way to Los Angeles.

I have a few of the six inch rail riser kits all packaged up for the PlasmaCam DHC2 and Samson 510 tables, and I can bring some of them with me on the trip, to save the high cost of postage and insured shipping. Depending on where you live, I may be able to add your location to the route, and drop off a kit on my way west, or coming back to Kentucky along the southern route of Dallas, Little Rock and Memphis.

Contact me if you are interested in adding this kit to your table. It opens up lots of possibilities for you, and the CSU Customizable Size Upgrade for DesignEdge software is NOT required to use the kits. You can still operate the table as normal, with the exception of needing to manually set the two inch height RANGE of the machine if you are not going to add the CSU software upgrade.

I am looking at a different, out of the box solution, and there are a few possibilities. The road trip will be from around June 20th through mid July of this year.

Joe
Franklin, KY., USA
Samson 510 & 4x4
6” Z Rail Lift Kit for PlasmaCam
CreatBot D600 PRO 3D Printer
12 Lasers
FREE DesignEdge Training!

It is more fun when it isn't necessary!

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”