INTERNET TAX

Learn & share techniques, strategies, and experiences on marketing your plasma cut products in this forum.
SCHIDTHEAD
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

INTERNET TAX

Post by SCHIDTHEAD »

Everyone should pass this and post it wherever you can...websites and social networks. This would be a disaster for all who do or planned to do any e-commerce as far as compliance, wasted time, staying updated and tracking and paying each state's taxes. Time to take a stand with these SOB's, but time is running out.

http://donttaxtheinter.net/

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."--Thomas Paine 1776
SignTorch Vector Art
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: INTERNET TAX

Post by SignTorch Vector Art »

yep, that won't work any better than obamacare...
Metal Storm
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Metal Storm »

well with the IRS running obama care its death and taxes for real! :x
Metal Storm
by J.P. Janeway
nuke1jj@gmail.com
Plasma Cam DHC2
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 38
CNCCAJUN
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by CNCCAJUN »

You will not have to worry about collecting sales tax for each city, town, etc. . . .

All you must remember is the following.

The sole purpose of government is gather by force if necessary the fruits of labor from those of us that work and create and to redistribute it to those who will not work and those who do not need to work. (aka government contractors, the rich)

The tax plan will cause several new companies to spring up. These will handle all your sales taxes for a percentage. You will have no choice but to use them.

Within 15 miles of my home you would need to collect for over a dozen different areas.

And each of these areas will require a sales tax report every month whether you have sales or not.

Remember, those who are wealthiest beyond imagination are all in some sort of business that only wants a very small percentage of everything . . . :x
Smiling Gator Metal Works, LLC
Dynatorch 4X4 XLS
PowerMAX 85
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
VSAW
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by VSAW »

As of right now selling something on the internet does not require collecting taxes. However some places require shops to collect taxes from sales in the same state. I sell on Etsy and do not collect taxes on sales inside my state. Etsy handles the sale so it technically is sold by them so I am not 100% sure I am on the good side of the IRS. We shall see after I file this year. I get only one or two every few months from here so I am not too worried right now.
dustywill
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by dustywill »

Correct me if I am wrong. My understanding is this will only effect the larger companies selling over a certain threshold. I'm sure that was to keep people like us from speaking up against it. Amazon is backing this (A whole other story). I doubt most of us will exceed the minimum threshold any way.
Precision Plasma 4x8 v-rail
C&CNC dragon cut 620
Hypertherm Powermax 45
Auburn, AL
www.facebook.com/decorativemetalworks

Return to “Pricing, Advertising, & Marketing Your Products Forum”