Parts storage box.

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
BearFab
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: Parts storage box.

Post by BearFab »

Thanks for sharing
teachag
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by teachag »

68Percy wrote:I made a few different sizes and added some tabs to the back plate to act as a hook. Then I was able to hang the tray into some slots in a plate (see pic). The plate is the same concept as pegboard, just welded to the legs of my fab table. I needed a place to temporarily de-clutter tools, nuts, and bolts whenever I'm welding. Plus it gives my 2 year old a place to put the nuts and bolts that he picks up off the shop floor. :D
rps20170504_135356_084.jpg
Very nice. Would you be willing to post your modified file? Thanks.
Phil@rvc
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Phil@rvc »

Awesome share.
Thanks
68Percy
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by 68Percy »

teachag wrote:
68Percy wrote:I made a few different sizes and added some tabs to the back plate to act as a hook. Then I was able to hang the tray into some slots in a plate (see pic). The plate is the same concept as pegboard, just welded to the legs of my fab table. I needed a place to temporarily de-clutter tools, nuts, and bolts whenever I'm welding. Plus it gives my 2 year old a place to put the nuts and bolts that he picks up off the shop floor. :D
Sure thing. I was away from my computer whenever replied. Here's the file for 2 different size boxes, hammer hanger, grinder hanger, and the peg board with slots. I used some drop 11 ga diamond plate. for everything.
Last edited by 68Percy on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Austin Lanier
Dirt Road Metal Works, LLC
"Too much of a business to be a hobby, too much of a hobby to be a business"
teachag
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by teachag »

68Percy wrote:
teachag wrote:
Sure thing. I was away from my computer whenever replied. Here's the file for 2 different size boxes, hammer hanger, grinder hanger, and the peg board with slots. I used some drop 11 ga diamond plate. for everything.
Parts boxes and peg board.dxf
Thank you! I have been off for the summer and with school starting, it is time to start building again
AnthonyCoker
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by AnthonyCoker »

Worked great. Thanks for the share.
Good Job, Keep up the good work.
erik111
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by erik111 »